Thursday, August 16, 2007

*DON'T KISS THEM GOODBYE* by Allison DuBois

In this stunning book, Allison shares fascinating stories of her encounters with people who have passed and her adventures as a profiler for various law enforcement organizations. With wit and compassion, Allison shows us what it is like to live with these special gifts and talents and also tells about her struggle to live a normal life as a devoted wife and mother. She shows how learning to accept her own gifts has helped her accept the unique gifts of others and how her compelling desire to relieve the pain of others has helped define her own life, a life committed to the search for ultimate truth.
If you have ever questioned whether there is an afterlife, this book will help you see that there is a living energy beyond death.

Rate this 5 out of 5. Read it cover to cover in one sitting. I have long been interested in paranormal and psychic ability, as well as the ability of mediums. This book reinforced my belief that certain people are gifted with this ability. When I was a young girl, I never considered it the least bit odd that my paternal grandmother had 'the gift'. She could only use it on occasion with people that believed in her because her offspring and family considered it 'evil'. I believe as this author does, that it is genetic. I myself, have very strong intuitive powers and have sensed death before it happened, as well as other things and occurences. I can actually 'smell' funeral flowers for an instant and recognize that as a death about to happen. I can also sense when my deceased daughter's spirit is around and that is comforting.

No comments: